Bells Arizona Shih Tzu
Chandler, Arizona 85225
Ali (Alexia) Bellerson
DEPOSIT FORM/CONTRACT/PAYMENT INFORMATION
Puppy Name (can be changed by new owner)_________________________________
Date of Birth_____Sex_______ Sire __________Dam___________
Cost of Puppy_____________________ __________
Total Cost $____________________________
Deposit of $______Received_____ Ck_______Cash___PayPal______
Remaining Balance of $___________Due on:________________
TERMS OF DEPOSIT/PAYMENTS
When you pick out your puppy, or when you want to get 1st pick on an upcoming LITTER, a $200.00 deposit must be received in order to hold the puppy, as we do not hold our babies without a deposit. One deposit per upcoming Litter.
When the deposit is received, the puppy will be listed as .sold, or you will be listed first and with 1st pick/Deposit on our Wait List For the Litter Chosesn. The deposit can be in the form of check, cash, or USPS/WALMART Money Order, or Pay Pal(credit card). Checks can be accepted for deposits only.
Deposits to hold a puppy are $200.00.Please be sure you are committed to purchasing a puppy, as deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE, but can be held up for 1 year and applied toward a future puppy. After 1 year, all monies will be forfeited.
The balance is due when the puppy goes home. Payments may be received in the same form as stated above, up to ten days prior to when the puppy goes to his/her forever home, however, FINAL PAYMENT MUST BE IN CASH. Unless using Pay Pal, in which case, the FINAL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE TO PAY PAL 7 WORKING DAYS IN ADVANCE OF PUPPY PICK UP. Final Payment for all puppies that are SHIPPED must be paid for via Pay Pal, 10 WORKING DAYS IN ADVANCE. Shipping costs will be paid direct to the Pet Nanny, in Cash, upon delivery of your Puppy.
I will sign the deposit form, and immediately e-mail a signed copy back to you or present you with a copy. A signed CONTRACT/HEALTH GUARANTEE will accompany your puppy’s papers upon full payment and receipt of your puppy.
Unless other arrangements have been made, and Bells Arizona Shih Tzu does not receive the Balance of the full purchase price by the time the puppy goes to his/her forever home(8 weeks), (and or puppy is at least 2 pounds) the deposit will be forfeited, and the puppy will be placed back up for adoption.
**Deposits will be fully refunded, in a timely manner, if for any reason your puppy
becomes unavailable due illness or death of the puppy. Breeder retains the right to cancel the sale of a puppy at any point if we feel as though it is in the best interest of the puppy.
Email Address of Buyer:__________________________________
Bells Arizona Shih Tzu: __________________Date:____________
BELLS ARIZONA SHIH TZU
CONTRACT/ 2YEAR GENETIC HEALTH GUARANTEE
Puppy Name (can be changed by new owner)__________________
Date of Birth _________Sex_____ Sire:___________Dam:___________
Room and Board_____________
Total Cost $____________________________
Deposit of $__200.00__Received DATE____ Ck___Cash____PayPal _____
Remaining Balance of $____Due on: PICK UP DAY_________CASH_____
Pay Pal (5 days Prior to Pick Up!)___________
Monies are non-refundable. Contract will be terminated if all monies due are not received by seller at the time the puppy is 8 weeks of age, or as agreed by pick up date. Registration fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
1. Purchaser agrees to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 10 days from the time the puppy is picked up. A copy of the exam must be mailed to Seller; post marked within 48 hours of the exam. This is mandatory to start the 2 year health guaranty against inherited genetic defects. A TWO year after sale Replacement Warranty is given for life-threatening inherited genetic diseases that would severely impact the quality of life short of euthanasia or caused said puppy to expire. These conditions are listed and limited to heart, kidney, and liver from the date of puppy's birth.
2. Due to the varying kinds of food and different environmental conditions the puppies come in contact with; and the fact that all puppies have immune systems that take time to mature, we highly Recommend NuVet Plus® immune system builder to help them maintain optimal health. NuVet Plus is made in the USA using natural, human grade ingredients that are formulated in an FDA registered pharmaceutical laboratory. Veterinarian recommended, NuVet Plus was designed for dogs at every life stage; from supporting a puppy’s maturing immune system to helping to protect against issues later in life.
We are so confident NuVet Plus will benefit your new puppy; we will extend this guarantee by 6 (SIX) months. To qualify for this guarantee extension you must give your new puppy NuVet Plus, using the manufacturer’s recommended daily dosage, for the entire guarantee period. Failure to do so makes this guarantee extension null and void. We also highly recommend you continue to give your pet NuVet Plus beyond the guarantee period to promote optimal health for a lifetime. For your convenience you may order by phone by calling 800-474-7044, using order code 68260 or online at www.nuvet.com/68260. NuVet products are not sold in stores. Customers outside the U.S. must place order by phone ONLY.
No other conditions are included or covered in this contract. This warranty does not cover hypoglycemia, kennel cough, patella problems, open fontanel’s(soft spot) that our veterinarian has concluded will close in time, ANY type of hernias, pinched nostrils, ear/skin infections or diseases for which vaccinations could prevent. If your puppy has a very common pinched nostril, it will open in time, usually by 6 months. YOUR PUPPY DOES NOT NEED SURGERY!!! In most cases that I have seen and been told about MOST VETS SAY THEY NEED SURGERY! THEY DO NOT KNOW OUR BREED LIKE I DO! PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW STENOTIC NARES/PINCHED NOSTRIL SURGERY. CONTACT ME IF YOU ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL CONCERNING THIS!
3. A notarized Veterinarian Report with findings stating, to a medical certainty, that the condition or death was in fact caused from the prenatal state will be required. Buyer(s) will be required to send the notarized Vet’s Report by registered mail along with all of the puppy’s medical records. Sellers Veterinarian must confirm and agree with the diagnosis. The Seller will then give buyer a replacement puppy of equal value/price of amount paid for original puppy and the same gender, from the next available litter. If the puppy the buyer picks out is of more value, they can opt to pay the difference of the first puppy to the replacement puppy. Replacement Warranty will be terminated if puppy was found to be abused, neglected, or does not have up to date records of vaccinations and fecal records, or if the dog has produced offspring under a spay/neuter contract.
4. The seller will assume no shipping costs associated with sale or Replacement Warranty.
5. To the best of the seller’s knowledge and belief, these puppies are in good sound health, free from symptoms of contagious and infectious diseases at the time of sale. No further health guarantee is made or implied. If the buyer believes this puppy to be sick, the animal should be immediately taken to a veterinarian of the buyer’s choice at the buyer’s expense.
6. As of the date of delivery, these puppies have received proper vaccinations and de-worming. Buyer has been informed of these.
7. The seller assumes no responsibility for medical expenses, mortality, landlord’s disapproval, allergy, or any other undesirable circumstances once the dog has left the seller’s premises.
8. The size and color a puppy will mature to, is only an estimate based on seller’s experience and traits recognition. No guarantees are made as to adult color and size.
9. This puppy is sold with Limited AKC registration. The Buyer agrees to Spay/Neuter the puppy by 6 months of age and MUST BE AT LEAST 5 POUNDS!! (PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE A PUPPY THAT IS NOT 5 POUNDS IN TIME WHEN SPAY/NEUTER IS TO BE PERFORMED) and provide the Seller a Veterinarian Invoice/Certificate as proof of spay/neuter within 7 days of surgery. If the buyer fails to provide such proof, this Contract becomes null and void and automatically terminated and the puppy may be relinquished to the seller who will immediately assume possession of said puppy with no refund to the buyer. Buyer will be responsible for any and all fees incurred (attorney, court costs, filing, travel, shipping costs for puppy etc) in the safe recovery of returning the puppy to the seller.
10. Warning:Certain breeds react poorly to Acepromazine.”ACE”. Boxers, Pugs, Shih Tzu, Bull Dogs and other Brachycephalic dogs, are known to have exaggerated reactions to minimal doses of Acepromazine,”ACE”, such as bradycardia and hypotension. THEY CAN DIE! DO NOT ALLOW YOUR VET TO ADMINISTER THIS MEDICA|TION TO YOUR SHIH TZU!!!!
11. The buyer agrees that the puppy will never be placed in a shelter, rescue, or sold to a broker, pet shop, or puppy mill. If the buyer is unable to keep or care for the puppy for any reason during its lifetime, the buyer agrees contact Seller before placing the puppy. Seller reserves the right to first refusal, should buyer choose to place said puppy. The ONLY exception would be that if the buyer becomes ill, or deceased, the puppy may be placed with a family member, however, the seller must be notified. Seller/Breeder will accept any returns of said puppy for any reasons including but not limited to allergy, Landlord/Tennant, marital or adjustment issues.
12. If Buyer must return the puppy for any reason, it will be on a surrender basis with no refund or credit, however, buyer must pay for the shipping back to Seller/Breeder if applicable and must return veterinary care, contract, microchip records and AKC paperwork.
13. Buyer agrees that the said puppy will live inside the Buyer's home and will not be housed outside for any length of time.
14. This Contract is Non-Transferrable. If the Buyer(s) do not adhere to all of the requirements in the contract, the health guarantee will be null and void.
15. Any disputes will be litigated in Maricopa County, Chandler, Arizona, USA at the buyer’s expense.
16. BREEDER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE SALE AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON IF WE BELIEVE IT IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE PUPPY.
1. Give puppy Nutrical first 3 days/2/3 times a day to help stabilize any potential diarrhea due to the change in the puppy’s environment.(to HELP PREVENT Hypoglycemia that is deadly to puppies)
2. BE SURE puppy is eating and its tummy is full after each meal. Puppy must have at least two or more firm bowl movements per day. This tells us how the puppy is adjusting to its new home.
3. DON’T give milk
4. DON’T change food unless this is done gradually and as advised by the Seller
5. DON’T let puppy get chilled and DO NOT FEED A COLD PUPPY, Make sure he is warm FIRST
6. DON’T over-handle initially. Let the puppy explore its new environment and settle in before being handled by too many people. Remember, the puppy has been taken from its mother and its litter-mates and thrown into a brand new world.
7. If stool becomes loose (mushy) give the puppy more Nutrical and lots of rest. If this does not work and puppy continues to have diarrhea, contact your vet immediately.(IF WET SEE YOUR VET) (have Pedailyte on hand/plain)/Amazon carries PET-A-LYTE/chicken flavored, also PROBIOTICS work well for helping with Diarrea and Digestion.
8. Nutrical can also be given for Constipation. Make sure your puppy is drinking PLENTY of fresh water. A dab on the length of the finger tip, repeat in 1/2 to 1 hour intervals, over a two hour period. Canned Pumpkin is also a remedy for Constipation; add a teaspoon to his food. Don’t wait until feeding time! Make sure his bottom is free from obstruction, that his hair is trimmed away.
9. Keep puppy away from stores, parks and other animals without shots until they have had the 4th shot.
10. Keep puppy indoors until it has had his 16th week shot and rabies shot. PARVO and parasites are major causes of diseases in your yard even with the best of care until your puppy is fully immunized. Parasites can get into a puppies body through his feet by bring them indoors and the puppy licks his feet! Potty train INDOORS on the PAD until 4 months old!